Honey-butter Grilled Corn
SERVES: 4 people
PREP: 15 minutes
COOK: 15 minutes
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons of Taylor Pass Honey
- 6 ears of corn
- Salt to taste
- Cayenne to taste
In a small bowl, blend 1 stick of unsalted butter with 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons of Taylor Pass Honey.
- Working with 1 ear of corn at a time, using the husk as a handle, spread about 2 tablespoons of the honey butter all over the kernels.
- Season the corn with salt and cayenne, then press a sprig of oregano onto the kernels.
- BBQ the corn over moderate heat, turning, until the husks are lightly charred and the corn kernels are just tender, about 15 minutes.