Skip to content
Baklava Honey Biscuits
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup Taylor Pass honey
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine the butter and the honey in a pan and set it on top of the grill.
- Heat the butter until it begins to bubble, and then sprinkle the chopped walnuts over the butter mixture.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and then dip 1 side of each biscuit in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Arrange the biscuits in the cast-iron pan, cinnamon-sugar side up.
- Cover the grill and cook the biscuits until they are puffed and golden.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.