Banana & Date Muffins
Recipe by: 2 Nurture You
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of Taylor Pass Blue Borage Honey
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1/2 cup whole meal flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease muffin tuns with the oil.
- In a large bowl beat together bananas, eggs, honey, and oil - until smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the dry ingredients; wholemeal flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Sift the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until you get a smooth batter.
- Gently fold in the chopped dates and distribute evenly into each muffin cup.
- Bake until golden, around 20 - 30 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack before eating.
- Serve with your favourite nut butter or honey.