Banana Honey Bundt Cake
Prep Time , Bake Time
Dairy & Gluten Free
- 2 ripe All Good fair-trade bananas, peeled and mashed
- 5 free range eggs
- ½ cup All Good Oat Milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Taylor Pass Manuka Blend Honey
- 3 cups almond meal / ground almonds
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 1/3 cup Taylor Pass Manuka Blend Honey
- Edible dried flowers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Add the banana, eggs, oat milk, vanilla and honey into a large bowl and whisk until well mixed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a well-greased Bundt tin.
- Bake for approximately 60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 20 minutes before removing from the tin.
- Mix the icing sugar with just enough water to make it possible to pour from a spoon. Drizzle over the cake. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set the icing.
- Warm the honey gently and then drizzle over the cake. Garnish with edible dried flower petals if desired.