Banana Oatmeal Muffins
RECIPE BY: @kailascleanplate
- 3 brown bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Taylor Pass Creamed Clover Honey
- 2 flax eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened dairy free milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- ¼ cup collagen
- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425f or 220c and line a muffin tin.
- Make the flax egg in a small bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the mashed bananas, melted coconut oil, honey, df milk, vanilla extract and flax egg once it has formed.
- One by one, add in the dry ingredients.
- Once everything is combined, scoop into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425f/220c and then reduce the temp to 350f/160c (while leaving the muffins in the oven) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool in pan for 10 minutes.