Cheese and Grape Grilled Crostinis
Recipe by: @taylorgolub
- Sourdough slices
- Variety of your favourite cheeses - our picks are herb goat cheese, brie, gorgonzola or feta!
- Crushed walnuts
- Taylor Pass Honey
- Roast grapes onto a large baking sheet at 230C for 10 minutes or until grapes begin to burst.
- Brush sourdough slices with olive oil and place onto grill until grill marks appear - grill on both sides of the toast.
- Spread a variety of cheeses onto each toast.
- Place roasted grapes on top of the toasts.
- A little thyme tastes wonderful on the feta cheese toast.
- Add toasted crushed walnuts along with a drizzle of Taylor Pass Honey on the toasts.