Creamed Clover Honey and Almond Granola
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ cups raw slivered almonds
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon Taylor Pass Creamed Clover honey
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- ¼ cup chopped dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and line a tray with baking paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almonds, salt, cinnamon and ground ginger. Stir thoroughly to combine.
Stir in the oil, honey and vanilla. Turn the granola out onto your prepared pan and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer.
Bake for 22 to 26 minutes, stirring halfway. The granola should be turning lightly golden (keep an eye on it as honey tends to brown). The granola will crisp up as it cools.
- Let the granola cool before stirring in the chopped fruit.
Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks, or keep it in the freezer for longer shelf life.