Green Tea, Manuka Honey and Coconut Water Hydration Booster
RECIPE BY: Kelly Gibney
Dairy Free. Gluten Free.
- 1 green tea teabag
- 1 teaspoon Taylor Pass UMF5+ Manuka Honey
- 1 cup good quality coconut water
- Ice to serve
- Cucumber slices to garnish
- Place the green tea in a heat proof cup and cover with ½ cup of boiling water. Leave to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and stir through honey until dissolved.
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Top with the green tea and honey.
- Pour over the coconut water.
- Stir and garnish with a long, thin slice of cucumber.