Honey and Garlic Prawns
- 1/3 cup Taylor Pass Honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 450gm raw prawns, peeled & deveined (or shrimp)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Chopped green onion
- For the marinade, whisk together your Taylor Pass Honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Place prawns and 1/2 of the marinade in a sealed container and give it a shake. Pop in the fridge for 15+ minutes (up to 12 hours).
- Heat your oil in a skillet on a medium-high heat. Place prawns in the skillet and cook on one side until pink (about 45 seconds, then flip). Add the rest of the marinade to your prawns and toss until cooked through (about 1 minute).
- Serve with chopped green onion and sesame seeds.