Honey-Balsamic Lamb Chops
SERVES: 4 to 6 people
PREP: 6 minutes
COOK: 6 minutes
- 8 lamb chops (shoulder or rib)
- ⅓ cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¾ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of Taylor Pass Honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- To make the sauce, combine ⅓ cup of balsamic vinegar, 1 clove of garlic, ¾ cup of vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of Taylor Pass Honey in a food processor, and set aside.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Grill the lamb chops for 2 to 3 minutes each side until medium-rare.
- Arrange the lamb chops on a platter. Spoon the sauce over the top, or serve the sauce on the side.