Honey Pumpkin Pie
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups solid pack pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup Taylor Pass Honey
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- Beat eggs slightly in a large bowl. Blend in pumpkin, milk, cream, honey, spices, salt. Pour filling into pie shell. Cover edges of shell with strips of foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil, and continue baking for 15 more minutes. An inserted knife should come out clean when done.
- Cool, and serve.