Honey & Sweet Chilli Popcorn Chicken Bites
Recipe by: Tattooed Butcher
- 500g boneless chicken breasts diced
- Culley's chicken rub
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh coriander
- One egg
- 100ml Milk
- Canola oil
- 1/3 cup Taylor Pass Native Flower Honey
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Pinch of ginger
- Mix your flour, Culleys chicken rub & salt together.
- Crack one egg into a bowl with milk, stir until well mixed.
- Cover chicken in flour mix, dip into the egg mix and then back into the flour mix to create a batter. Make sure all sides are covered evenly.
- Add all sauce ingredients into a pot and heat on a low temperature. Stir until all ingredients have combined.
- Heat pot on high with 250ml of canola oil.
- Place your chicken in the pot and fry until they are golden.
- Remove from the oil, then place into the pot with your sauce and cook on low for a further 5 mins.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and chopped coriander.