Kids Fruit, Nut and Mānuka Honey Platters
Prep Time , Serves 2 small platters.
- 12 oat crackers or mini rice cakes
- ¾ cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- Taylor Pass UMF5+ honey for drizzling and dipping
- 1 Kiwi fruit, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 orange slices
- 6 Tom and Luke Snackaballs
- Optional garnish: Freeze-dried raspberries
- Use 2 medium plates. Divide the crackers between the two plates. Add the cashew nuts.
- Spoon the yoghurt into two small bowls or ramekins. Drizzle generously with Taylor Pass honey.
- Fill two very small ramekins with an additional drizzle of Manuka honey and place this on the plates for dipping fruit.
- Add all the fruit slices and finish with the snackaballs.