NATIVE FLOWER EATON MESS
SERVES: Approx. 4
PREP: 10 minutes
TOTAL: 10 minutes
- 400gm fresh strawberries
- 100gm crushed pistachios
- 500 ml fresh cream
- 3 pre made soft meringues
- 4 tbsp Taylor Pass Native Flower honey
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh mint - leaves removed
- Combine cream, 3 tbsp honey and vanilla bean paste in a large bowl, and whip until it begins to thicken (approx 2 minutes).
- Break meringues into mouthful sized chunks and fold into cream mixture.
- Chop the strawberries into quarters and slice the mint. In a separate bowl mix the strawberries, mint and remaining 1 tbsp honey, then add to the cream mixture.
- Divide into bowls and sprinkle with crushed pistachio and a few fresh strawberries to garnish.