Skip to content
Paleo Chocolate Pancakes with Honey and Hazelnuts
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons ground hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp Creamed Clover Honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Taylor Pass Creamed Clover Honey
- Chopped hazelnuts
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract.
- In a larger bowl, combine the hazelnuts, raw cocoa, coconut flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Add the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat and grease it with coconut oil.
- Ladle 2 tablespoons of the batter for each pancake.
- Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and sides of the pancakes firm up (about 2-3 minutes). Carefully flip the pancakes with a thin spatula, and cook the underside, for another 45 seconds.
- Drizzle with Creamed Clover Honey, sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.