Shrimp Honey Marinade
- 1/3 cup Taylor Pass Beech Honeydew honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- optional: 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 450 gm medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Optional: chopped green onion for garnish
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger together in a medium bowl.
- Place shrimp in a large zipped-top bag or tupperware.
- Shake or stir, then allow shrimp to marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or for up to 8-12 hours before cooking.